Part of Your Life With a Seamless Omni-Channel Experience
At A Glance
With more than 80 stores and annual sales of more than $5B, Liverpool is one of the largest department store chains in Mexico. The combination of a wide commercial offer, purchase exciting experience, solid infrastructure, and approach profitability allow them to serve the customer and thus have a preference. For them to keep up with customer demands, they decided to focus on transforming their online experience into a responsive, multi-device one. Echidna was delighted to partner with them sharing our user experience expertise on their journey.
- Extensive user research, user testing, and validation to ensure accurate and accepted user experience among all visitors.
- Mapping user journeys and task flows.
- User experience design and visual design of their website and mobile app.
- Improving information architecture for a more seamless and easy to navigate experience.
- Responsive UI development for a multi-device experience.