You know that there's a ton of improvement when it comes to your brand's online experience. Sometimes you wish that there was a simpler way to upgrade to the latest eCommerce technologies and best practices while still remaining focused on the day-to-day business of your business.

CLOUDCORE from Echidna can help.

CloudCore elevates a brand's online experience, quickly.

The industry might call CloudCore an "accelerator." And you can bet that CloudCore cuts the traditional eCommerce platform implementation timeline drastically. But that's just the beginning.
Instead of thinking it as an accelerator, you can think of CloudCore as a base (a ridiculously solid, extremely well-built base) for your brand's cornerstone, omnichannel eCommerce experience. From a solid base, you can build for years to come.

CloudCore has the essential building blocks of today's best online experiences covered, while still catering to the specific needs of your business.

From a data-driven and inspired experience that will delight your customers, to a backbone of rock-solid and cutting-edge technology frameworks, to admin-friendly features that set up your marketing team to attract and convert like the pros they are, CloudCore lays a foundation for your online stores that builds on Echidna's eCommerce design, technology, and marketing prowess.
75% of any online store's functionality needs are covered with CloudCore's base. The remaining 25% that's unique to your business is taken care of through a combination of platform choice and third-party integrations tied in. And because of Echidna's specialized focus on cloud-based eCommerce platforms and technologies, you can rest assured that you're getting the best on the market today.

CloudCore lets you focus on your business instead of worrying about becoming an expert on eCommerce technologies and best practices.

You might not know how to design, build, and implement an eCommerce store, and that's okay! You know your business. With CloudCore, you're not just getting an online store -- you're getting an eCommerce partner, Echidna.
We'll work with you to learn about your business as we tailor CloudCore to your unique needs. During the process -- and after CloudCore is deployed -- you can focus on differentiating your company and staying a step or two ahead of the competition.

CloudCore is powered by these platforms.

CloudCore works with these third-party integrations, and more.

Ready to elevate
your brand's online experience?
CONTACT US FOR A CLOUDCORE DEMO.

PHYSICAL

Corporate Headquarters

3509 W. 44th St,
Minneapolis, MN 55410

(877) 432-4436

© 2017 Echidna